Monday, July 21, 2014

10 Things About Me



Hello, it's Guiness the Cat. Since we're just starting to get to know each other, I'd thought I'd let you know a few things about me because otherwise some other things might not make sense. Some are random. Some aren't.

1. I love shot time! Yes, I do! I know liking to get shots twice a day doesn't make much sense, but I'm always up for it. Of course, all the cuddles and kisses and the four treats I get each time don't hurt.

2. I have feline diabetes and take insulin. See? If you didn't know that, you wouldn't know what in the world I was talking about when I say I love shot time.

3. I love my Outside! I love it so much I used it for the background for this blog. Yep, that's my Outside.

4. Debbi doesn't let me go Outside unsupervised, which I find very inconvenient. Something about snakes and cars and wandering off and not coming when she calls me. Which is not true. I do come when she calls me sometimes.

5. I do not like it when Debbi sings to me. I don't, I don't, I don’t. And I tell her about it, too.

6. The vet recently stole three of my teeth. He didn't give them back, either. I had a little trouble talking right for awhile afterwards, but speech therapy got it straightened out.

7. I used to have a kitty sister named Norma, but she's in kitty heaven now.

8. Norma and I didn't always live with Debbi. We were hand-me-down cats.

9. At the moment, I'm seeking advice on how to get white spots off my coffee table after, um, a little, um, unfortunate incident this morning with a hairball. Feel free to comment if you have any ideas on how I can get out of the doghouse.

10. I'm very cute, but that didn't get the white spots off the coffee table.

Sincerely, Guiness.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Guiness - I love everything about you and even all the other million gazillion great things you didn't mention about yourself in your list. I'm afraid I can't help you with the white spots problem. It's similar to the "missing wallpaper" problem we have in our house that my mom thinks I was involved in.

    Sincerely, your friend and love interest, Mildred the Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Mildred the Cat,

      How could sweet little you have had anything to do with something as suspicious as missing wallpaper? Humans! They are so quick to judge.

      Sincerely, Guiness, aka Prince Charming

      Delete