Monday, July 21, 2014
10 Things About Me
Hello, it's Guiness the Cat. Since we're just starting to get to know each other, I'd thought I'd let you know a few things about me because otherwise some other things might not make sense. Some are random. Some aren't.
1. I love shot time! Yes, I do! I know liking to get shots twice a day doesn't make much sense, but I'm always up for it. Of course, all the cuddles and kisses and the four treats I get each time don't hurt.
2. I have feline diabetes and take insulin. See? If you didn't know that, you wouldn't know what in the world I was talking about when I say I love shot time.
3. I love my Outside! I love it so much I used it for the background for this blog. Yep, that's my Outside.
4. Debbi doesn't let me go Outside unsupervised, which I find very inconvenient. Something about snakes and cars and wandering off and not coming when she calls me. Which is not true. I do come when she calls me sometimes.
5. I do not like it when Debbi sings to me. I don't, I don't, I don’t. And I tell her about it, too.
6. The vet recently stole three of my teeth. He didn't give them back, either. I had a little trouble talking right for awhile afterwards, but speech therapy got it straightened out.
7. I used to have a kitty sister named Norma, but she's in kitty heaven now.
8. Norma and I didn't always live with Debbi. We were hand-me-down cats.
9. At the moment, I'm seeking advice on how to get white spots off my coffee table after, um, a little, um, unfortunate incident this morning with a hairball. Feel free to comment if you have any ideas on how I can get out of the doghouse.
10. I'm very cute, but that didn't get the white spots off the coffee table.