Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Cat's Review of Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder

Guiness the Cat

 

Hello, this is Guiness the Cat. I like to read books about cats, and today I'd like to share with you one of my favorites. It's Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder.

Now there's a good chance you've read this book already, especially if you're a girl human, or used to be. A girl, that is. If you used to be a human, you probably still are. Well, for that matter, you're probably still a girl, too. Although--well, never mind.

Anyway, if you've read the book already, you may be thinking, "I don't remember a cat in that book." That's because you were thinking about all that silly Almanzo nonsense and weren't paying attention to the important stuff.

The cat is right there on the cover, people, and you know that the cover art is always an accurate depiction of what the book is about.



Guiness the Cat



I wrote all about the important stuff on Bubblews. In fact, there was so much important stuff, I wrote a Part One and a Part Two. I'd be tickled silly if you'd go read it--and you'll be tickled silly reading it, too. But look at the pictures here before you go because a website redesign since I wrote my review messed up all my purty pictures.

Sincerely,

Guiness the Cat, Expert Book Reviewer

***


Just click right here to read more:



The Guiness Blog: A Cat's Review of Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder Part 1

The Guiness Blog: A Cat's Review of Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder Part 2



Guiness the Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment