Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Are You Ready for Some Pictures?

The Guiness Blog by Guiness the Cat


This is Guiness. Life over at Bubblews changed drastically last week with a complete website redesign. While there are some good things about it, the bad thing is that the site is no longer a very photo-friendly site. It's no longer possible to use multiple photos. All the pre-change articles that had more than more than one photo suddenly lost all the extra ones, sometimes taking a lot of text with them.

Debbi and I both had a lot of multiple photo posts there. It's going to take a lot of work to edit them so that they make sense again. Debbi's currently trying to assess the damage, but if you run across one of our posts that just seems all out of whack, would you mind leaving us a comment about it so she can put it on the lists of things to fix? Thanks. In the meantime, just be patient and we'll try to get them redone as soon as possible.



Not only have pictures and texts disappeared into the online abyss, but the ones of me that remain haven't fared very well. They keep chopping my ears off, or writing all over my face. Sometimes they chop my whole head off. That's not good! I like to use my head every once in a while.

The good news is that since I can't plaster my cute face all over Bubblews anymore, that leaves plenty of very cute pictures of me to plaster all over my blog. Be prepared for massive adorability!

Sincerely, Guiness the Cat

Update: This is Guiness the Cat again. Since I first wrote this, many more changes (not for the good) have happened at Bubblews. Debbi and I still write there sporadically, but we have removed most of our content from that site. The good news is I have a special box (I LOVE boxes) on the Guiness Blog where I can put many of my best posts. It's called The Guiness Archives, and you can get to it by clicking on the tab at the top of this page.







The Guiness Blog by Guiness the Cat

















 

1 comment:

  1. I love that photo of you one the coffee table. Sure hope Debbie can get those unfortunate spots off.

    ReplyDelete