Wednesday, July 30, 2014

How to NOT Take a Picture of a Cat in the Snow


Hello, this is Guiness the Cat.

Debbi and I are still working on posting to our blogs all those photos from this past winter that disappeared from Bubblews during a website redesign, and we come now to some memories I'd really rather erase from my mind. Debbi said she would handle these pictures, but I said, no way was she going to slander me all over again over on her blog the way she did on Bubblews. Nuh-uh. Not gonna happen. I'm calling the shots this time.

You may recall seeing on TV that ridiculous event January 28, 2014 where all that cold, wet stuff fell from the sky on Georgia and all those silly humans who should have been at home minding their own business (like I was) all got stranded on the roads for 24 hours. If you didn't see it on TV, that probably means you were one of those silly humans stuck in your car.

Well, Debbi's commute is from the bed to the computer, so she didn't have to worry about that, and as for me, I'm a cat, so I'm much too smart to be out in that mess to begin with, so we were fine. Debbi thought she was a kid (she's not), and wanted to keep going outside to take pictures of the snow. I just wanted it to go away.

Debbi said all she wanted was one good picture of her cat in the snow.

There is no such thing as a good picture of a cat in the snow. Especially if that cat is me!

So as soon as the snow started sticking, she took me out and plopped me down at the other end of the walk.

Albert Einstein said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. (I know that because I am very smart and I read a lot.) Ladies and gentlemen, I give you photographic proof of insanity. You can click on the picture to make them bigger.

Note that none of the pictures are over by the driveway where she dumped me in the snow.


11:24 a.m. Tuesday
2:25 p.m.
2:26 p.m.







11:24 a.m. Tuesday





11:25 a.m.




11:25 a.m.




11:26 a.m.
2:24 p.m.





2:24 p.m.





2:34 p.m. Wednesday






































5:21 p.m.












































6:31 p.m.










Are we detecting any patterns here?

You can read Debbi's version of the story here, but I really don't recommend it:


From Facebook Photos to Snow Jam 2014


Sincerely, Guiness the Cat





(Hey, Debbi, how many more of these winter pictures do we have to do? I'm ready for spring.)

Photos and content (c) 2014 by Debbi Craton and Guiness the Cat. May not be used without permission. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment