Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm a Big Help Around the House

The Guiness Blog by Guiness the Cat


This is Guiness the Cat.

Most humans have the misconception that cats are lazy. That is not true. Cats are white collar workers, not manual labor. Cats are thinkers. Cats are intellectuals. We tend toward the creative pursuits such as writing, modeling, advice giving, opinionizing, and comedy.

In the house, we tend to be interior decorators rather than housekeepers, but that doesn't mean we don't help out with the chores every now and then. Mostly in supervisory rolls, of course, but humans need lots of supervision. Some more than others (but I'm not naming any names here of anybody who works for me).

Although I am officially senior management, I do help out around the house on occasion. Read more.

Sincerely,

Guiness the Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment