Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Debbi and I are Writing for Persona Paper Now!



This is Guiness the Cat.

Debbi and I have found a new writing site that we like a lot. It's called Persona Paper, and it is a lot of fun to write there.

Maybe a little too fun. They gave Debbi italics and font colors to play with. This could get a little out of hand. I mean, just look at her blog after all. They don't know what they're in for.

Here's my new profile page. You can just ignore the fact that it doesn't have my name on it.



Persona Paper is a brand new website that our friend Barb told us about. We met Barb at Bubblews and she's become a really good friend of ours. You'd like Barb. Barb is a sweet Christian lady who is a good writer and likes cats and books. She likes other things, too, like flowers and stuff, but that's beside the point. She takes purty pictures even though she's never taken any pictures of me. You should go read some of her stuff, and not just because she says nice things about me sometimes.



So come on over and see us and give a new website a little support.

Sincerely, Guiness the Cat


 


No comments:

Post a Comment