Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Debbi Did Not Take Me to Ruby Tuesday, and I'm Not Happy About It



This is Guiness the Cat.

Debbi went to Ruby Tuesday the other day, and she did not take me. Personally, I find that very rude.

I am not happy about this, not happy at all. You'd think she could have at least brought me home a kitty bag, but no. And do you know why?

Because she ate it all. I didn't even get so much as a shrimp tail to lick.

Debbi says that's because the shrimp didn't have tails, but I'm not sure I'm believing that.

And then she goes to Kroger and buys chocolate milk, corn, and bread. Excuse me? Kitties don't eat chocolate, and I happen to be on a low carb diet. I don't eat bread, and I don't eat corn on the cob--although if she would slather it with butter, I'd be happy to lick it off for her.

Anyway, you can read more about it here:




Sincerely, Guiness the Cat

***

Content (c) 2014 by Guiness the Cat. May not be used without permission. All rights reserved, and all that stuff.
Photo (c) 2014 Debbi Craton. May not be used without permission. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment