Saturday, August 2, 2014

I am Not a Big Black Blob


This is Guiness. One good thing about having all these suddenly homeless Bubblews pictures to rescue is that it gives me the opportunity to take them back from Debbi and tell things the RIGHT way, not the Debbi way.

For instance, she keeps claiming that I turn into a big black blob in photos.




I am not a big black blob. Debbi just takes bad pictures.



She says I have no contrast.

Debbi is the one who keeps taking contrast-less pictures. It's all her fault.




She goes on and on about what a beautiful kitty Norma was, and how easy it was to take all these perfect pictures of her.

To that, I would say pphhbbtpbt if I knew how to spell it.

What's so great about tabbies anyway?




Like in this picture. Debbi claims Norma had recurring dreams of being a hula dancer. Hmmph. And what did she call me? A big black blob.

I am not a big black blob.








I am not a big black blob in a chair.






I am not a big black blob on the porch.

 



I am not a big black blob in a bag.

I am not a big black blob.


Sincerely,

Guiness the Cat

***

 




1 comment:

  1. No, of course you aren't Guiness...Shame on you Debbi!

    ReplyDelete