Saturday, February 7, 2015

Happy Birthday to Debbi

Guiness the Cat


This is Guiness the Cat wishing Debbi a happy belated birthday.

I would have wished her a happy birthday on her actual birthday if she would have stayed home long enough.

I was kind enough to share my free sandwich with her that Firehouse Subs so sweetly gave me for her birthday. That was very thoughtful of them, I thought. I love roast beef and provolone. I found the bread, lettuce, and olives completely unnecessary, so I gave them to Debbi. After all, it was her birthday, and I didn't buy her anything.

I have coupons to get me much more free food for Debbi's birthday, and I'll try to do reviews on what I get my paws on. Be sure to connect with me on social media so you won't miss anything! I'm on Facebook, Tsu, Google+, and Twitter, but some of them I'm stuck sharing an account with Debbi. But that's okay because while you're there, you can tell her happy birthday yourself and ask her where your free food is.

Sincerely, Guiness the Cat

***

Content (c) 2015 by Guiness the Cat. May not be used without permission. All rights reserved, and all that other stuff humans say.

Photo (c) 2015 by Debbi Craton. May not be used without permission. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry I missed Debbi's birthday. Hope she enjoyed all that running around she did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Guiness the Cat. I think she enjoyed everything but taking her car for an emission inspection and renewing her tag. She really enjoyed what I let her have of the free sub I got for her birthday.

      Delete