Tuesday, February 24, 2015

It's a Winter Weather Event of Enormous Magnitude! by Guiness the Cat

Guiness the Cat


Hello, this is Guiness the Cat. It's a catastrophe! It's horrible, I tell you! Horrible!

Outside is broken! It's broken! It's the worst winter weather event all year!


This is what I woke up to this morning. Snow blanketing the ground!



Well, part of it anyway.

Things have not been this bad since last year! This isn't supposed to happen to my Outside.



We are completely snowed in!

I may starve to death before it all melts! We were supposed to get into the 40s F today, but at mid-afternoon it was still below freezing. And supposedly supposed to snow tons again tomorrow. Tons!

See for yourself just how bad it was when I went outside.




Guiness the Cat


I'm not putting up with this. I'm going back inside before I die of hypothermia and look up the address of that groundhog.

Sincerely, Guiness the Cat


***

Content (c) 2015 by Guiness the Cat. May not be used without permission. All rights reserved, and all that other stuff humans say.
Photo (c) 2015 by Debbi Craton. May not be used without permission. All rights reserved, and all that other stuff humans say.

6 comments:

  1. Guiness, you crack me up. Actually, you express exactly how I feel about those 4-letter words 'snow' and 'cold'. I can't quite remember where you live, but I think it's somewhere here in what used to be known as the South - you know, where it's supposed to be 'warm' in the winter months and NOT snow! So, do what I do - stay inside where it's warm until the 'blizzard' passes and Spring arrives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Wednesday Elf,

      It's snowing AGAIN here outside of Atlanta, and they are saying we are supposed to get between 3 and 6 whole inches! (I much prefer half inches to whole ones myself.) Debbi says I shouldn't say that out loud because in Georgia, if you say the S-word (snow) out loud it doesn't happen. Snow, snow, snow, snow. (Just trying my hardest to jinx it.) Debbi has already been out taking pictures and it's only just started. I fail to see the fascination.

      Sincerely, Guiness the Cat

      Delete
  2. Dear Guiness,

    You should move to California and hang out at Barb's house like I do. You get free treats and it never snows, and we have a great outside. Of course, our pesky pup has to be put in his place occasionally, but we know how to do that. The biggest problem would be Garfield. He wouldn't like the competition. And we don't get to go inside, either. Barb is also a lousy shot giver. So I guess you're better off there with Debbi.

    Sincerely,
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sarah,

      It is snowing right now, and Debbi just carried me out in the middle of it, turned the video camera on, and dumped me to see how fast I headed for the door. California is awfully tempting at the moment, but the shot thing is kind of a deal breaker. Besides, as much as I like going outside, I prefer to do my sleeping, my eating, and my pottying indoors. Maybe I can come for a visit some time. Right now I'm going to curl up and take a snooze and see if I can't get my tootsies warm after my dash across all that frozen wet white stuff.

      Sincerely, Guiness the Cat

      Delete
  3. That white, cold stuff sounds horrible. I'm spending a lot of time outside in the shade. It's hard wearing a fur coat in 83 degrees Morpheus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Morpheus,

      I'm tempted to hop on a plane and come hang out at your place for awhile where it's summer. We had one glorious day of summer on Wednesday, and then 24 hours later it was winter again. Debbi found out on Facebook that we apparently slept through another snow shower this morning. She hated we missed it. Personally, I preferred the sleep.

      Sincerely, Guiness the Seeker of Fun in the Sun

      Delete